Friday, September 10, 2010

Back Pain

I have developed constant back pain in my lower back. It started 2 months ago when we were visiting my parents. I don’t know if it was the long plane ride, sleeping in a different bed, or picking up Kiana, but it hasn’t gone away. Although, I haven’t done much to help it get better either. I haven’t been to the doctor about it, I haven’t been stretching or exercising, and I’m still picking up a 21 pound baby and she’s only going to get heavier. I don’t notice it much during the day. It’s when I’m laying in bed at night or when I have been sitting for awhile and then get up.

I have never had much pain due to my cerebral palsy... not even during pregnancy did I have any back pain. Years ago I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my knees, but I haven’t been bothered by that in years. So this is really, kind-of ,‘not fun’.

No comments:

Post a Comment