Sunday, December 2, 2012

32 weeks

This pregnancy up until now has been pretty easy.  But I am 32 weeks pregnant and am now officially uncomfortable.  Baby’s head is now sitting on my pelvis and causing a lot of pain.   Doctor says it is all normal at this point in the pregnancy.  Some evenings, after I have been sitting or standing for awhile, when I get up I can barely walk.  I now spend a lot of time laying on the couch when I am home.  I am using a walker around the house in the evenings I am in a lot of pain, that’s only about 2-3 times a week.  I just have to make sure I don’t do too much during the day (not something that comes easily to me) so I stay somewhat comfortable.  Shopping trips are short (one store) and only if I haven’t done too much beforehand at home.  My husband has been great around the house and Kiana is very patient and a great helper as well.

All Christmas shopping is being done online  and I will not be doing any holiday baking this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment