Thursday, August 9, 2012

Week 16

I am 16 weeks pregnant and everything is going smoothly.  Smoothly in terms of, no complications,  and nothing affecting my pregnancy related to my disability (or visa versa).   I have had some discomforts, but just typical pregnancy discomforts, morning sickness and tiredness during the first trimester, and now frequent migraine headaches during the second trimester.  

I wish I had started this blog while I was pregnant with Kiana, but since I didn’t I will try to keep it up to date on how my pregnancy is coming along this time.  So far this pregnancy is very similar, with the exception of my cravings, and I do not think my morning sickness was so constant this time.  I am interested to find out the gender of this baby.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment